Sunday, December 04, 2005

Christmas Village, Part I

I absolutely love this photo that I took of a street artist downtown. We were visiting the annual Christmas village/market this weekend and it was a lot of fun!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Mmmm, macaroons! These were artisanally made and most delicious!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dried sausages and pâtés, these are traditionally Corsican.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Here's a little stand selling handmade? figurines.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The first year I went to the Christmas village (2000), most of the "houses"/stands were nearly all artisanal products, but now a lot more massed produced stuff has come around.

I've got to fiddle with other photos in Photo Shop as they came out a bit dark since it rained a bit and was cloudy. :(

P.S. Today is the last day of the sale of at SpiceyCreations.com!

No comments: