Saturday, February 25, 2006

Mmmm, sushi, etc.

I got a sushi kit that actually only had recipes on how to do the rice. I just a quick look around the internet and since I had smoked salmon, I just used that and green onion. Very tasty, but I'll definitely try more combinations again soon. :)
Image hosting by Photobucket


In other news my February Sampler arrived and it was most awesome as usual.
Image hosting by Photobucket


The Spring Collection will soon be out at Spicey Creations, but check out the pretties that have been added in the meantime.
Image hosting by Photobucket
More on at Spicey Creations


Also, I've received several mails recently (which I promise to reply to all soon)inquiring on Issue 3 of Lil Bit of Spice and I promise you it's coming! It's in nearly completed form and has been since late August, but a family emergency kept me from completing it as scheduled. As of yet, I still haven't completed, but look for an update in March/April or sooner if I have my way. :) In the meantime, there's still an issue or two of the Premier Issue and Issue 2 available at distro e.

No comments: