Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Random Cute stuff

Mary Jane Shoes by Hey Day Fashion

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okay I feel that I need a pair of shoes like this if for no other reason than their being ridiculously cute. :> Choosing a color is the only thing holding me up...

California sea pink t-shirt by Blissen

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I tell myself to stop looking at clothes, but this t-shirt caught my eye. Maybe someone will see it and buy it before I give in to temptation? ;)

Summer Bonnets by Dear Birthday

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Obviously very cute! I can't decide if I'm the bonnet type or not whatever that means.

Blue Y-Front Pouch by Karissa Cove

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If I wasn't already overrun with zippered pouches, this is likely the one I'd buy. Well, that or something with ladybugs on it.

No comments: