Saturday, April 21, 2018

PJ Masks Birthday Party


For my daughter's 5th birthday party, we celebrated a lot...again. She had her usual family party plus she took a cake to school celebrate.
This year she had her first birthday party with her friends. I let her choose 5 friends to invite. Typically, French parties are "goƻters" or around snack time (4pm).

I loved how her invitations turned out. The superhero lollipops were a big hit.




This is the table set-up from her birthday party with her friends. Each kid got a cape, mask and bracelet. I used toys to decorate.
I forgot to get photos of their favor bags. I got them drawstring backpacks in the PJ Masks theme.



This was the cake from her first birthday party with her friends


This is the cake she took to school

This is the cake from her birthday party with family. The silver is glitter powder which does not photograph well.

No comments: