Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I'm Sherlock Holmes...

Well, that was the swap theme over at Craftster. We were to "spy" on our partner's post, journal, etc., and craft 2 "small" items for our partner. It was thought up for Newbies, but anyone could join and I thought it was a fun theme so I did.
She got her package so I can post what I made for her. :D

My swap partner's getting married so I made her this broche/hatpin/bouquet decoration
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And these wine glass charms
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I also made her this necklace since her favorite color is red and she likes jewelry
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and this Goddess bookmark because for some reason I felt like she'd like it and I was right since it's her favorite of the package (she liked it all) and mine, too! :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Sorry about some of the blurry pics. I was in a hurry to take them and mail out and didn't verify I had clear ones before mailing the package off.

P.S. I do realize there are more than 2 items there, but I have this "problem" with overcompensating. *sigh*

No comments: