Monday, May 23, 2005

Ever feel like the mailman is holding your mail hostage?

I do at times! Especially when I'm waiting on a lot of things to arrive! In the meantime, lookie at my Sampler that showed up on Friday!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
They just keep getting better!

On another note, isn't it cool when DIYers get props? Recently India Romeo was featured on a spot for HGTV. YAY! :)

FAQ: Yes, a copy or 2 of Lil Bit of Spice, Premier Issue is still available at distro e. :) I am currently still doing my second printing for Issue 2, but if you can't make up your mind yet, there will be a few of copies available at distro e in a couple days.

Spicey Creations will get an update soon with new pretties. Also, be sure to sign up for the newsletter for special deals and the occasional freebie. :D

No comments: