Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fall Tag

1. Favorite Fall lip product? Dior Lipstick in Mysterious Mauve - glossy and beautiful! Less scary on than in the tube :)


2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish? Chanel nail polish in Ballerina - not exactly a "typical" fall color, but I've been wearing it a lot lately

3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink? no Starbucks here, but when I'm near one, I tend to go for some kind of mochaccino
4. Favorite Fall Candle? I don't have a specific scent or brand in mind, but lately I've been enjoying fall fruity scents like apple and pear
5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory? Definitely scarves
6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze? None of the above really. Being scared if not my idea of fun, but if I had to choose, I'd pick the hay ride minus the "haunted" part ;)
7. Favorite Halloween movie? It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown :)
8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween? I really miss candy corn
9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween? Not dressing up as Halloween hasn't really caught on in France. Hopefully, that one group of neighborhood kids will drop by as usual, so we will have candy :)
10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall? changing leaves

If you do/have done this tag, please send me the link. :)

No comments: