Thursday, October 11, 2012

TAG : ABCs of Me

A. Age: 35
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you hate: Washing dishes
D. Day: Thursday
E. Essential start to your day: Getting out of bed
F. Favourite colour: Purple
G. Gold or Silver: Silver mostly
H. Height: 5'8" / 173cm
I. Instruments: I played the trumpet/cornet for years
J. Job title: Currently on maternity leave
K. Kids: 1 on the way! :D
L. Live: France
M. Mum’s name: Elizabeth
N. Nicknames: Spicey online, none really offline
O. Overnight hospital stays: 6 that I can recall
P. Pet peeve: Rude people, hypocrites, let me stop there ;)
Q. Quote from a movie: "J'ai un sacré coup de pelle!" ("I shovel very well!" in original version)
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: I'm basically an only child
T. Time you wake up: usually around 8:30am
U. Underwear: try to find the right mix of pretty and comfortable, currently, comfortable is winning
V. Vegetables you dislike: Leeks, eggplant/aubergine, most squash, cucumbers, radish, raw tomatoes, zucchini/courgette, and beets
W. What makes you run late: Feeling like I forgot something
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Both feet at different times
Y. Yummy food you make: Cookies, cake, homemade pizza, broccoli salad, apple tart, other random stuff :)
 Z. Zoo favourite animal: Panda

No comments: