Monday, March 07, 2016

Goodnight Moon























I think most reading parents have a book or five they've read so many times they have it memorized. Among my personal favorites is Good Night Moon. We had lost our copy and bought another one and that copy got so beat up that we unwittingly put it away. As we've been organizing my daughter's room and moving things in, I uncovered our other copy. My little one was ecstatic and said she wanted us to read it at bedtime. When I told my other half, he was also excited. He said he really missed reading it to her. Growing up in France, he had not heard of Good Night Moon before we had our daughter, but I assured him it was a must have for her. Needless to say, it has become a family favorite and we are all happy to continue the tradition of reading it. :)





I found this video reading of the book in case you haven't heard of it.

No comments: