Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Tiptoe through the tulips or smelling the roses...

I have to admit that lately I have been out taking walks in the lovely weather we had been having. Highs to where we were in mid-season jackets and the sun was shining brightly.  We were enjoying our family walks and spring had definitely sprung.



This week, the cold came back and the skies are back to being grey and filled with ominous clouds threatening rain at any second. Winter coats are back on.



This past weekend we did make it to a Nature and Bio sort of small festival and my daughter was able to go on her first pony ride. No photos of that shared, but these photos were taken on walks around our neighborhood.



I miss living in the city sometimes, but I must admit there are definitely benefits to living out in the country. :)

No comments: