Saturday, March 05, 2005

Home Sweet Home

Well, I finally got home yesterday. A bit longer than we'd originally thought, but I'm doing okay. I can't do a whole lot at the moment like well, go anywhere, but I can do most any sedentary stuff.
It actually snowed the day I left and I could see it from my hospital room window. It snowed a bunch. It was white everywhere! It made me so happy to see! I just wish I'd had my camera. Today is strange as it has gone from hard rain to blinding sunshine 5-6 times this morning.

I received a few of RAK ATCs. They are really gorgeous! I hope to make some more tomorrow to send out so perhaps my muse will visit me later today? Well, one can hope. I will post pics of whatever I make.
Spicey Creations will be open again soon with new goodies.
I will also try to finish a "wish list" to post for trades.
Lastly, I want to say thanks for all the kind words and well wishes.

No comments: