Monday, March 21, 2005

I've been distroed!

Okay, I didn't want to say anything until the zines were available for purchase, but distro e is now carrying my zine! I did a reprint just for them so if you want a copy, head on over there. Oh! Even if you already have my zine, check it out because there are lots of other cool zines available, including All Strings Attached. You'll wish you'd done it sooner! :D

Here are some ATCs I've created. I can't really say what I was thinking when I made some of them, but, oh well.

I see you, butterfly...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Not sure where I was going with these...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Lady Blue (sorry she's just a blur)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Train (more blurriness)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So, I'm up for trading ATCs again. For other trades, wishlist is coming, possible later today. :)

No comments: