Friday, March 18, 2005

I only wish to catch a fish so juicy sweet!

Okay, the title is from Gollum, not me. I just started reading The Hobbit to be followed by Lord of the Rings since I bought a boxed set. I've seen the movies umpteen times and since the rule of thumb is that book is generally a lot better than the movie I finally decided to pick it up. The Hobbit reads pretty well, and although I love to read, I just can't seem to really get into it for more than a chapter. Loss of concentration or something. I don't think it's the book's fault in this case.

Anyway, since my swap from Wet Canvas has been received I can finally post a piccy

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My swap partner really liked it so I'm a happy camper.

Spicey Creations is back open with lots of new pretties. Here's one of my faves:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh, by the way, my oher half did tackle honey mustard chicken and it was magically delicious! ;)

No comments: