Tuesday, January 18, 2005

News you can use...

Okay, well maybe not news you can use, but news just the same. :)
It's rainy and yucky out which usually make for fairly creative days.

I forgot to mention that my sneak peek is up over at The Sampler. I sent in mostly beaded keychains, a few pendants on black cotton cord, and 5 "couple" sets of wine glass charms. Here's a photo I took as of an example of the goodies I submitted before sending:

No, it's not the same one up at the sampler. :)

I've also added a couple of pretties over at Spicey Creations. Here's some photos of a couple of them:

Turquoise Chunk Necklace


Garnet and Pearls Bracelet (15% off until Feb 1)


I hope to get some more items added tomorrow.
I also plan to added a photo of the cover of my mini-zine, but maybe not. It's been an interesting day sorta. I've got lots of pretties to take photos of, but I prefer using natural light and that's hard when it's dark and grey out! :(

No comments: