Monday, January 03, 2005

Partipation Station or something *cool*

Well, I decided to participate in a few cool samplers. One is The Sampler (http://homeofthesampler.com) and the other is the Ultimate Box Swap (http://www.herbsnbirds.com/box-swap.shtml). I just mailed off my contributions last week. I am hoping to receive lots of goodies from other businesses, especially indie/diy business in the goodie packages. I am waiting patiently til February which is when the goodies will be shipped. I'll give a review at that time. I will also post when my sneak peak is up at the Sampler. Crafty goodness -YAY!

Today, I also continued work on my first zine. I'm not sure if it's readable or what, but I had it on my head to do this and so I am finally doing it. I'm very excited about my zine as it is in it's final stages. Well, according to the deadline I gave myself it should be. If you are interested in trading for one, drop me a line and I'll let you know when it's done.

Oh, I also made my first Artist Trading card yesterday. Perhaps if I get brave, I'll take a piccy of it and post. :)

No comments: