Thursday, January 06, 2005

Posting pics

I do realize I need to post some pics at some point. Well, maybe not need to, but certainly want to. I think I'll work on that along with a site update today. I'll do a bit of research and try to get that done later this week.

I've been shopping around for zines to read. Must feed zine habit. I have not finished mine quite yet. All that's left is the mini-zine really. I gave myself to late-January early February to get it done, but now I'm thinking I'd like to get the first copy mailed by January 15. Yes, I already have some copies reserved! I do love swapping so I'll try to get some sort of description along with a photo of the prototype sometime so those interested in trading can contact me.

I really want to add some links and things to spruce up my blog. Another thing to add to my "to do" list. File that away and try to check a few things off the list. Back to work with me! :)

No comments: