Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Magic Cookie Bars

When I was kid, Magic Cookie Bars were one of my favorite treats that my mom made. I recently got a craving for some, but didn't have the ingredients, namely graham crackers. I usually use digestive biscuits as a substitution since they have a similar flavor, but I didn't have any of those on hand either. That's when I went searching for an oat version. I came across the Gluten Free Magic Oat Bars from Gluten Free Easily and tried them out. So delicious! I've made them a few times since then and they are always a hit. Plus my 3 year old can help which is always a bonus. :)

Photo doesn't do the bars justice, but here's one anyway.


These are little too easy to put together. ;) I only put nuts on half when I made them for snack/tea time last week.

No comments: