Thursday, February 18, 2016

Un petit peu, mais pas trop

My daughter often says the phrase "un petit peu, mais pas trop" which loosely translated means "a little bit, but not too much". Sometimes it doesn't apply since she likes to say it as an answer to yes or no question. Although we, of course, correct her when necessary, we still file that under "cute things 3 year olds say". :)

She frequently does random things like putting her stuffed Princess Peppa in a stroller and asking me to take a photo, for example. She insisted that the bottom of the stroller be pulled up like a cover. Don't ask. I don't get it either. *lol*



I'm discovering the joys of parenting as well as the challenges as I go. It's interesting to commiserate with other parents who have kids in a similar age range. They all have their own little personalities, of course. I'm learning that my little one has quite the imagination! :)

No comments: