Thursday, February 25, 2016

What I Ate

I keep wanting to blog what I eat in a day, but somehow manage to forget to take photos. I partly want to do this because it will be interesting to look back on and partly because I find them interesting to read. Hopefully, I'll manage to keep it up every one in a while just for kicks. ;)

Breakfast:
When I got up I had hot water with lemon



Then I had a pure fruit smoothie, 

 worked out, then had a plain yogurt with muesli.




Lunch:
Homemade ham and mushroom calzone

Green salad (not shown)

Snack:
Vanilla orchid tea and a no bake cookie

Dinner:
My mother-in-law dropped off some homemade veggie soup so we had that as a starter.
I made Broccoli Rice Casserole as a main course.



Not too bad I guess. Not a particularly healthy day, but I picked today not knowing what I was going to have to show a more realistic day. I have been finding it difficult to limit my refine sugars, but I am working on it. :)

No comments: